Since 1960, KEYC-TV/KMNF-LD, a CBS, CW, FOX, NBC, The Circle, and Ion-affiliated media company, has succeeded with a culture that values skills, encourages creativity, and fosters professional growth.
Enjoy all four seasons in the booming Greater Mankato metropolitan area. The friendly, welcoming region is a happy mix of city and country living. We broadcast more than 40 hours of local news, weather, and sports each week and maintain the most highly visited social media sites in southern Minnesota.
KEYC-TV is currently searching for an Account Executive to work with local businesses and help them grow through advertising on our broadcast networks (CBS, FOX, NBC, and CW) and full suite of digital marketing products.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Desire and ability to make face-to-face sales calls and independently develop new leads.
- Developing and building relationships with local businesses, diagnosing their needs, and developing unique marketing solutions using broadcast and digital platforms.
- Order entry, account management, and positive client relationships.
- Maintain excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Learn and expand your knowledge of industry marketing tools.
- Keep a competitive nature and desire to win.
- Maintain a professional image and enthusiastic sales demeanor.
- A team player willing to assist others in achieving station goals.
- The successful candidate will be good at networking and comfortable speaking to people they've never met. They will be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook. They will also be self-motivated, accountable, honest, and have good negotiation skills. While training will be provided on our software systems, candidates should already be comfortable working with computers.
- Familiarity with different types of digital marketing is preferred.
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter, and references.
(Current employees who are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
KEYC-TV/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw2n4k-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.