Keep Me Posted, a division of FotoKem, is seeking a motivated, experienced in-house senior producer to oversee television network spot finishing in a dynamic and fast paced post-production facility located in Burbank. The position is suited for a flexible, personable individual with a positive attitude, ideally a self-starter with ability to think on your feet and anticipate issues. Candidate must be detail oriented with the ability to interface with all levels of client network personnel.
SHORT FORM FINISHING
· Plan, manage & oversee all Network spot finishing, production and delivery (including Social Media)
· Work to ensure the timely, accurate delivery of all promo and short form projects and international sharing
· Work to ensure accurate delivery specifications are utilized
· Act as the liaison between scheduling and facility producers to manage the workload in all bays
· Coordinate the movement of assets between the post house and offline facilities, vendors, and clients
· Act as the liaison between client and facility to manage all aspects of client support
· Determine work load, and communicate day-to-day activities of the edit bays, staff and room producers
· Ensure accurate reporting and accounting of hours and projects
· Coordinate with Graphic Supervisor concerning graphic material needed for editorial finishing
· Be mindful of hours and costs associated, flag for excessive hours
· Troubleshoot any issues that may occur which may delay the timely delivery of assets
· Assist in the deployment of system upgrades
· Assist with element / data storage, deletion polices, and element movement
· Provide any reports or documentation as needed
· Ensure the use of updated assets, proper workflows, and correct naming conventions
· Manage multiple sessions, future multi-bay needs, and efficiencies for overflow situations
· Direct voiceover sessions as needed; including maintaining VO record sheets
CREATIVE AND PRODUCTION
· Work with Graphic Supervisor to ensure timely, accurate delivery of graphic elements for the edit bay
· Oversee Social Media delivery specs and manage the team for accurate, on-time deliveries
· Ensure accurate reporting and accounting of hours and resources
· Candidate must have minimum 5 years experience in broadcast/cable network in on-air Promotion as a room producer or post-production supervisor.
· Windows / Mac OS, Word, Excel, Email
FotoKem is an equal opportunity employer. Principals only.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6nk28-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.