KECI in beautiful Missoula, MT has an exciting opportunity for an Investigative Reporter! Your responsibilities as a reporter will include researching, shooting and editing news stories, enterprising story ideas, developing contacts, as well as other responsibilities as assigned. You will be expected to produce compelling content on a variety of platforms including nbcmontana.com, social networking sites and mobile phones, in addition to television. Come to NBC Montana where you can have the best of both worlds. Be a journalist and have a life outside of work. We want employees to enjoy their job and live life to its fullest. Embrace quality of life, personal growth and work in a positive environment. We have a great team. Come join us!
Skills and Experience:
• Sharp news judgment
• The ability to tell an NPPA style story
• Excellent technical skills
• The ability to work well independently
• Must have and maintain a valid license and a good driving record
Requirements and Qualifications:
• A minimum of 1 year reporting experience is required
• Experience with live shots is required
• Experience with Live-U is a plus
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r70vp6-35-172-224-102-42 in your application.