KDAF/CW33 is seeking a results-driven Account Executive. This sales professional must have a winning and entrepreneurial attitude with a desire to succeed!
KDAF is owned by Nexstar Media Group. Founded in 1996 Nexstar has become the largest media company nationwide owning and operating 200 television stations across the country. KDAF benefits from being in the home market of the largest local broadcasting company in the United States and one of the world's leading diversified media companies. Nexstar Digital's proprietary technologies provide direct advantages in creating personalized/targeted digital marketing strategies for advertisers.
KDAF account executives will use Nexstar's Digital products, coupled with the power of TV, to bring their clients creative and targeted advertising solutions that deliver results.
• Prospect and develop new accounts.
• Establish credible relationships with clients in the local business community.
• Prepare and deliver sales presentations to clients and prospects.
• Implement strategies to consistently grow revenue on existing broadcast and digital accounts.
• Identify client's pain points and create problem solving solutions utilizing our media platforms
• Develop and provide proposals that maximize a client's marketing outreach.
• Work closely with clients and station personnel to execute a seamless advertising campaign.
• A Bachelor's degree, with a Marketing or Communications major.
• Preferred working knowledge of broadcast and digital products offered by media companies.
• Minimum one year's experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
• Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
• Proficiency with computer systems and programs.
• Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
Our investment in you:
• Heath benefits including medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options such as Telehealth and other employee assistance programs
• Paid vacation and sick time policies
• Parental benefits
• A 401k Plan
• Center for Sales Strategy training
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk7x90-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.