KDAF-TV, cw33.com and Nexstar Digital are in search of a dynamic Digital Sales Manager who will partner with our medial sales team in a consultative, creative, and seller focused approach. You will be the digital expert on the team. You will work with station Account Executives and other Sales Management to provide innovative ideas in digital marketing solutions to help grow our clients' businesses. The Digital Sales Manager is responsible for directing digital sales efforts for all station digital and digital marketing services.
The successful candidate will be an expert in local digital and cross platform sales, have a solid understanding of the local and programmatic digital marketplace, and be knowledgeable about how to effectively package our digital assets to maximize our digital advertising and digital marketing services revenue.
The Digital Sales Manager is responsible for directing digital sales efforts for all station digital and digital marketing services.
Develops and executes sales strategies which result in exceeding revenue targets in digital by vertical and by accounts
• Works with Account Executives and clients developing results driven marketing solutions across multiple platforms
• Attends sales calls with Account Executives to develop new accounts and maximize existing accounts
• Be an effective educator/trainer both internally and externally on digital tactics, benefits, and trends
• Assists with the recruitment of talented sales professionals
• In partnership with the Local Sales Manager, prepare and lead sales meeting.
• Prepares budgets and approves budgeted expenditures
• Works closely with Accounts Receivable and sales team to maintain current and collectible agings
• Acts as a backup for the Local Sales Manager on an as needed basis
• Manage Digital inventory and effective pricing
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience preferred
• Broadcast TV experience preferred
• Minimum three-year experience in Sales, preferably in the Digital field
• Current knowledge of digital ad technology, online ad serving, 3rd party research skills such as ComScore and Google Analytics
• IAB and/or Google AdWords certification a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office products required
• Experience with Wide Orbit, Matrix, Strata, ComScore and AdMall are a plus
• Fluency in English; with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88qnm-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.