KCRA 3 TV and My58 TV, respectively in Sacramento California, and Hearst Television, are seeking a Digital Account Manager. The Digital Account Manager is responsible for developing digital campaign strategy, maximizing online/mobile advertising performance and account management of all digital campaigns. The Digital Account Manager reports to the Digital Sales Manager and works with the sales teams pre and post-sale to ensure fulfillment of clients' business needs. The position is responsible for media plan creation, campaign optimization, reporting, campaign retention and renewal. In-person attendance is required.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
• Provide clients with targeted, customized digital ad recommendations
• Collaborate with Sales teams to close business as needed
• Oversee the launch of digital advertising campaigns across desktop, mobile, and our programmatic solutions.
• Provide critical day-to-day support and service to clients
• Analyze, recommend and implement ongoing optimizations for all digital campaigns.
• Attend client meetings and presentations when necessary to review post campaign performance, optimization recommendations and renewal strategy.
• Create process for systematic campaign management and insightful reporting.
• Develop customer retention and renewal systems in collaboration with the DSM.
• The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience working with digital ad solutions, campaign optimization and analytics.
• Experience with digital ad serving technologies, web analytics and trafficking is required.
• Experience with programmatic solutions and ad exchanges on the buy or sell side is strongly preferred.
• Military experience may be considered.
Skills & Abilities:
• Advanced knowledge of DoubleClick (either DFP or DFA) ad serving technologies.
• Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Omniture, Comscore, and Scarborough.
• Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
• Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to identify issues, collect data, and develop solutions.
• Strong focus on teamwork, though self-motivated.
• High attention to detail and level of organization.
• Desire to provide exceptional customer service and exceed client expectations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2qbv6-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.