KCCI-TV, the CBS affiliate in Des Moines, Iowa, is looking for a creative video producer with experience in marketing to be our next Commercial Producer. You will work with local companies on campaigns for on-air and digital platforms. The Commercial Producer will be a part of a team of driven professionals and creative leaders. You will coordinate schedules, manage invoices, and assist the promotions department in producing branding and marketing campaigns for KCCI. You will report to the Creative Services Director. If you are motivated and want to work on a creative team, this environment is ideal for you!
• Produce, write, shoot and edit compelling on-air promos and image campaigns from start to finish that increases viewer interest and brand awareness for commercial clients
• Work with sales management and staff on campaign development
• Organize and build projects from concept through delivery, directing and supervising when necessary
• Analyze goals to coordinate the best on-air, social, and digital marketing
• Contribution to creative brainstorms across all departments
• 1+ years experience in television, film or web ad production
• Demonstrate versatile skill set with experience in media production and graphic design
• Experience with Adobe applications such as After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop required
• Proficient in videography and lighting, experience with DSLR and Cinema cameras
• Writing skills; can write compelling, conversational copy
• Work on multiple projects
• Must be a team player and creative
• Have a valid driver's license and a clear driving record
• Related military experience will be considered
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5oobz-44-200-171-156-42 in your application.