Sales Account Associate
Des Moines, IA
Client Success Specialist
KCCI is a multi-platform local media leader.
Our passionate team members serve our viewers and clients with world-class content and advertising solutions seen by thousands of consumers every day. And because we know consumers do not want to be constrained, we are driven to ensure every news story and every advertising solution will reach them wherever they are, and on whatever device they are using. As part of the global Hearst team, based in Des Moines, Iowa, our resources to serve our viewers, clients and employees are best-in-class.
KCCI employees change the world with their work.
Our journalists produce award-winning content that helps consumers makes sense of their community.
Our sales team delivers strategic advertising solutions to help local businesses fulfill their dreams. The KCCI team also cares deeply about their friends and neighbors. Every year their collective work raises thousands of dollars and awareness for local charitable causes.
The Client Success Specialist works side-by-side with our multi-media sales consultants to serve our local clients. You will partner with other sales team members to generate presentations, manage orders, maintain the client database, and ensure our client communication is exceptional. You will help our team deliver a high-quality KCCI experience in a cheerful way to our clients and your colleagues. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor with plenty of opportunity to advance. If you are a driven and passionate professional looking for a way to make an immediate impact, we want to hear from you.
• Partner with our sales team on the development of sales proposals, advertising packages and client presentations.
• Create supporting marketing materials for our sales team.
• Effectively communicate with internal staff and external clients on performance and delivery of campaigns.
• Manage the details from proposal to order entry.
• Maintain and organize KCCI's client database and client files.
• Assist KCCI's Research Director with updating programming and rates in our sales system.
• Assist in monitoring the client service experience with all local clients
• Provide periodic support for the President and General Manager or Business Manager as needed.
• Back-up our Program Director as called on.
The Must Haves:
• Significant computer experience especially with Microsoft Office products as well as data-intensive software.
• Client relations experience
• Team support experience
• Comparable military experience will be strongly considered.
What you can do for KCCI
• Complete projects on time
• Be able to handle multiple projects at any time
• Be able to pivot on a dime when a client needs our attention
• Learn new concepts, technology, and ideas quickly
• Be creative and help us with new ideas
• Accept coaching
• Communicate clearly
• Military training will be considered
• Some post-high school education preferred
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households.