KBOI/KYUU has an immediate opening for a creative News Producer! In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day production of our newscasts. This position will also work closely Anchors, MMJs, Editors and Newsroom Managers on the newscast and its content. In this position you will help determine the content and flow of newscasts, work with management and on-air staff to generate and write stories and develop content for our web site.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Solid news judgment
• Be a compelling and accurate writer
• Be able to multitask and manage time in order to put together an exciting and informative newscast
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• The ability to execute news strategies and goals in daily newscasts
• Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities are a must
• College degree in Journalism or a related field preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d91n2m-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.