KBOI/KYUU has a rare opportunity for an evening anchor/reporter. In this role, you will anchor our evening newscasts, contribute investigative stories on a variety of platforms including the internet and social media, along with performing other duties as assigned by managers. The ability to work under deadline and on a flexible schedule that will include evenings and/or weekends is required.
Skills and Experience:
• A self-starter and who can generate his or her own story ideas on a daily basis
• Ability to demonstrate enterprise reporting and creativity in storytelling
• Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to maintain an active social media presence to build your brand and solicit original story ideas
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Previous anchoring experience is required
• Must have at least four years of on-air experience
• Live shot experience is required
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pm3e-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.