KBOI/KYUU has an exciting opportunity for a Morning News Anchor/Producer. In this role, you will be required to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the internet and social networks, along with anchoring our morning newscast and perform other duties as assigned by the news managers. We are looking for someone with a clear understanding of how to dig for a story, research it, and use strong storytelling and TV production to make it impactful and memorable. It is important to have strong communication and writing skills and to have knowledge of current events. Dynamic live television and storytelling skills are a must.
Skills and Experience:
• A self-starter and who can generate his or her own story ideas on a daily basis
• Ability to demonstrate enterprise reporting and creativity in storytelling
• Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to maintain an active social media presence to build your brand and solicit original story ideas
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Previous anchoring experience is required
• Degree in Journalism or a related field preferred
• Live shot experience is required
• Previous producing experience
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxnywq-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.