KATV, Little Rock, AR has an immediate opening for a creative Digital Content Producer! This position requires you will be responsible for the day-to-day production of our linear and digital platforms. This position will also work closely with the Digital Manager, Executive Producer, and Assignment Desk on the stations' websites and social media sites. In this position you will determine the content and flow of the sites and pages and work with management to generate and write stories.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Solid news judgment
• Be a compelling and accurate writer
• Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
• Be able to multitask and manage time in order to put together an exciting and informative articles and postings
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• The ability to execute news strategies and goals
• Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities are a must
• Proficient with non-linear editing (i.e. Avid) and newsroom systems, such as iNews
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Must have at least 2+ years previous news producing or web producing experience at a commercial TV station
• A journalism degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnxwb1-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.