- Full Time
Multimedia Journalist (MMJ)
KAEF is looking for an Multimedia Journalist. Your responsibilities as an MMJ will include reporting, shooting and editing news stories, managing social media pages, writing articles for digital, enterprising story ideas, developing contacts, making community appearances on behalf of the station, as well as other responsibilities as assigned. You will be expected to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the social media, web/digital, in addition to television.
Skills and Experience:
• Sharp news judgment
• The ability to tell an AP Style story
• Excellent technical skills, experience with editing is a plus
• The ability to work well independently and take constructive feedback intended to enhance performance
• Must have and maintain a valid license and a good driving record
Requirements and Qualifications:
• No reporting experience required, but previous internship at a TV station preferred
• Experience with live shots is a plus
• Experience with Live-U is a plus
• Experience with editing on AVID Media Composer is a plus
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel. Applications without a reel will not be given further consideration.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!