Full Time Job
Sales Development Representative
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Intelligent MediaSales Development Representative
About the job
Intelligent Media is a global media monitoring and analytics company for public relations, marketing and communications professionals. Our goal is to enable organizations to have more curated monitoring service along with demonstrating our unique offerings. IMs service enables sports, entertainment, consumer and global brands to monitor publicity whether it be a campaign, sponsorship, film or TV release along with analytics and insights.
Owner owned, global capabilities servicing the domestic and international markets, and growing quickly We value our can do attitude, boutique approach & customer devotion to provide a very bespoke and individual offering for all our clients.
We have been around for over 10 years are now entering a rapid growth cycle and we are now looking for an ambitious Sales Development Representativeto join our small but growing team.
As an SDR, you will work closely with MD to generate opportunities through all potential markets. You should be excited about working in a fast-paced sales environment where you'll be the first "face" of IM to prospective customers, representing our team and brand.
You will be working for our LA office along with home working. This role will require you to be within minimum travel distance to our LA office (West Hollywood). (please do not apply if you will relocate for the position)
What you’ll do:
- Lead generation as well as our own existing pipeline
- Prospecting leads (via email and phone) and scheduling meetings to meet and exceed established targets
- Managing and overcoming obstacles from potential clients
- Communicate the difference between IM and SaaS systems (Muck Rack, Meltwater, Cision etc) and what makes us very different
- Setting up efficient systems to reach out to companies in a custom way
- Tracking industry news to identify outreach opportunities
- Organizing and assigning leads in IM sales CRM (Pipedrive) including maintaining proper records
- Proposing creative ways to engage target accounts using IMs offerings
- Staying on top of the PR industry and news cycles to find real time sales opportunities
How success will be measured in this role:
- Replies and uptake to emails
- Meetings held per month
- Deals sourced
If the details below describe you, you could be a great fit for this role:
- ~2 year experience working in SaaS or other customer facing role, with a sales-oriented mindset, innate curiosity, and a love for building relationships with new people
- Excellent writing skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to write creative, personalized emails to prospects and to communicate clearly and concisely with team members
- Strong phone presence, with a natural ability to connect and engage with potential customers and develop rapport quickly
- Good knowledge and comfortable with Zoom/Teams meetings and screen sharing
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Highly accountable, self-motivated, and with a growth mindset that keeps you open to feedback and coaching
- Education, background in or extensive knowledge of either PR, Entertainment, Sport industries is a must
- Must be willing to work various hours as and when opportunities arise
Below you'll find an outline of the interview plan for our SDR role. Please note that this is what we expect the process to look like; we may ask you for supplemental information or require an additional step before making a final decision.
- 30 min Zoom interview with the MD
- A 1 hour in person interview with the MD
- A written assignment
- Final interview
- References calls & a background check
The base salary for this role is $50,000, with $75,000+ in OTE.
Offices and Remote Work,We’re a fully hybrid team with physical offices in London and Los Angeles and have employees around the world.
Personal & Professional Development. We are a small boutique company with big clients, such as Apple, Disney, Spotify, Amazon. Our size enables us to be fast to market with new and fresh ideas and we have clear protectory for sales growth of which you will be part of from the beginning. We are a very easy-going company with a team of only 40 plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d80qxk-18-208-132-74-42 in your application.