Digital Marketing Manager
Remote / Virtual
Role: D2C Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director, [Integral]
Direct Reports: D2C Co-ordinator
Location London with the option of Working from Home (WFH) on a number of days each week
What we do
[Integral] is the distribution and services division of [PIAS]. It operates on a global basis with offices and teams around the world. [PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices – all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers.
· To be at the very heart of the independent music ecosystem
· To relentlessly and passionately discover, promote, market, sell and distribute the music of independent labels and artists.
· To spread the music we champion with passion, integrity and care. To help it encounter audiences and success.
· To constantly challenge ourselves to improve.
What you’ll be doing
· Overall management of the D2C function and service within the business
· Full ownership of the D2C P&L
· Grow the D2C revenue and gross margin
· Business Development
· Represent and promote the D2C service – internal and external
· International development of the D2C business
· Platform and service development, managing the feature and development pipeline
· Manage the relationship with the key third party suppliers and partners
· Identify sales opportunities to present to labels/campaign managers/management/artists
· Manage regular meetings with all key stakeholders
· Prepare monthly report and update for the [Integral] and [PIAS] board
Skills and Experience
· Leadership and stakeholder management
· Previous proven sales experience with a strong understanding of all aspects of e-commerce, including operations and reporting
· E-commerce platform and service development
· Global outlook with knowledge and experience of international markets
· Knowledge of the digital and social media landscape in the context of building and driving audience awareness and consumption (e-commerce)
· Familiar with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel etc
· Creative design skills using photoshop or similar tools and advantage
· Gravitas and integrity
· Takes initiative, identifies and capitalizes on opportunity
· Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
· Works to build up credibility and rapport at all levels of the business.
· Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
· Organised, efficient and effective
· Passionate about music with an interest in and understanding of the wider music industry being an ideal requirement
What do we offer:
· Group Personal Pension Plan
· Great working environment – passion and love for music runs in our DNA
· Financial Planning drop ins with our Company Financial Advisor
· 25 days annual leave
· Hybrid working model
· Summer Fridays
· Group Life Assurance
· Season Ticket Loans Interest Free
· Eyecare vouchers
· Monthly stock out
· Free gig tickets and staff socials
· Perkbox Employee Reward Scheme
· Cycle to work Scheme
· Enhanced family leave
· A great team to work with
And much more!
[PIAS]and [Integral] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj961b-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.