Insomniac - Orlando, FL - Seasonal Warehouse Coordinator
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at production coordination? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of event development. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac Events is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Warehouse Coordinator to support our Orlando warehouse. This position reports to the Manager, Warehouse.
• Responsible for answering and routing calls and checking general office voicemail
• Greet visitors, and handle inquiries from the public
• Make copies, scan, fax documents for co-workers as requested
• Responsible for organizing and sorting incoming and outgoing mail
• Scan and send chargebacks to appropriate parties
• Scan and send invoices and statements to accounting
• Order office supplies
• Coordinate conference room reservations
• File office and festival paperwork
• Support Manager, Warehouse in administrative and personnel needs
• Special projects as needed
• 2+ years experience in a warehouse and/or administration
• Must be competent in problem solving issues related to mobile devices as well as Mac and PC computers
• Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
• Must have strong communications skills both verbal and written
• Must be able to think through, evaluate and solve problems logically and efficiently
• Must have exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
• Must conduct all matters and communications in a professional and courteous manner as a representative of the company
• Must be motivated with an ''Everything is possible'' attitude
• Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates • Must be willing to travel to work frequently and for long durations of time, during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5jx07-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.