WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at event promotion? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the promoting events and products. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac is looking for a Street Team staff member to promote events and/or products while spreading brand awareness through word-of-mouth marketing techniques.
• Represent Insomniac Events and respective partners, promoting events and/or products at various locations
• Expand brand awareness through engaging with prospective and current Headliners in a professional and positive manner through grassroot marketing promotions
• Distribute posters, stickers, and flyers throughout communities and events
• Attend relevant events to promote the brands and festivals
• Establish relationships with retail stores to place promotional materials accordingly
• Transport promotional materials to and from various locations
• Documentation of promotional material distribution
• Report promotional material quantities inventory on a weekly basis
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as the event calendar requires
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively
• Comfortable speaking in front of small and large crowds with charismatic and outgoing personality
• Must provide own transportation to and from work sites
• Ability to stand, walk, and lift with minimal assistance for a minimum of three hours
• Fundamental knowledge of Insomniac and the dance music community
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be able to lift up to but, not limited to 50 lbs unassisted
• Must be willing travel to work events during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d82x56-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.