WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at project coordination? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of site operations. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac is looking for a highly motivated and proactive Site Operations – Production Coordinator to join the production team at festivals & or concerts. This position reports to the Site Production Director and Site Production Manager per event.
• Assist Site Production Director and Site Production Manager on projects with all advancing, coordinating and project management duties.
• Assist the Site Production Director and Site Production Manager in managing vendor orders, scheduling, on site coordination, and invoice reconciling.
• Assist in creating and managing the site operations crew schedule, budgets, and every aspect of crew housekeeping.
• Act as main internal communicator for the site production and site operations team.
• Complete administrative tasks related to staffing, payroll, lodging travel coordination, purchasing and cash flow management.
• Coordinate with other internal teams to properly plan event advancing process and logistics, and other show pertinent systems as needed.
• Assist in heavy equipment auditing and quartermaster tracking on events with limited staff and without a separate heavy equipment or quartermaster admin. This includes, but is not limited to, internal items (tools, hardware, office equipment, expendable supplies), vendor rentals (tables, chairs, cable ramp) and depletion and usage of items (ice, water).
• Understand cost of materials and supplies and consequences of damage & loss with festival gear.
• Assist with other duties as assigned on a regular or occasional basis.
• 2+ years of experience in site operations or project coordination
• 1+ years of management experience is required, including managing, developing and leading teams as well as optimizing and reorganizing teams to most effectively meet business needs
• Proficient technical skills in Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, Airtable, Asana, Adobe Acrobat, Dropbox.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
• Ability to work without supervision.
• Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small.
• Possesses well-rounded knowledge of production, especially site production elements, site build, and heavy equipment.
• Heavy Equipment (Forklift, Aerial Lift) certification is preferred
• Must be able to travel for work for long periods of time (i.e.: several weeks at a time), and willing to use personal vehicle to travel to business engagements.
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to frequently travel to work events during holidays, evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq80v1-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.