WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at all things accounting? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the finance and accounting space. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac is looking for a Senior Accounts Payable Analyst. This position will be responsible for the efficient, accurate and timely processing of payment requests. This is an in-office role and is not a remote position.
• Support all areas of Accounts Payable including but not limited to vendor set up, vendor inquiries, invoice review, payment terms management, converting vendors to ACH, wire entry and clearing, reconciliations, and reporting
• Ensure invoice submissions packets meet internal System of Authority (SOA) compliance, support meets internal requirements and that submissions are processed within the established deadlines
• Distribute invoices to appropriate departments for coding and payment approvals
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and in compliance with internal requirements and provide recommendation for process improvements
• Apply appropriate accounting policies and procedures and facilitate training and communication across internal and external partners
• Research, analyze, and resolve supplier issues in a timely, accurate and professional manner
• Provide guidance to internal departments regarding invoice requirements and best practices
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency and respond to issues in a professional, timely and efficient manner
• Master data management, i.e. setting up accounts, department, projects, etc. in ERP system
• Collaborate with Finance and Accounting to support month end close and financial reporting
• Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly deliverables as instructed by supervisors
• Ad hoc projects within area of responsibility
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent required
• 4+ years of related financial experience
• Entertainment Industry experience preferred
• Advanced technical skills, including Excel, other MS products, and ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP and add on reporting software
• Possess strong organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work in-office as part of a team in a highly collaborative environment
• Professional demeanor and excellent communication skills
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to frequently work and travel to events during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines and work events
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn3ym5-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.