WHO ARE YOU?
Do you have an interest in theatrical entertainment? Do you enjoy working behind the scenes? Do you excel at assisting or PA work? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the dance music space. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac is seeking highly motivated & organized Performer Attendants ( PA's ) to join the entertainment team at festivals & other music events. This position plays a critical role by ensuring the overall quality of the Insomniac experience for headliners & staff members alike. This position reports to the Entertainment director & entertainment Project Managers.
• Oversee the workflow of designated performers on the event grounds or at a set location
• Ensure team well-being & hydration
• Carry water & necessary items for performers at events
• Keep performer teams on schedule, monitor break times & time out performances
• Liaise between the performer teams & stage managers to coordinate performance access
• Facilitate photo ops with characters & headliners
• Navigate performers through crowds & have a comprehensive understanding of the site footprint
• Complete rotations of any designated checkpoints throughout events
• Assist the Entertainment Department Managers with needed tasks & duties
• Interact courteously & professionally with headliners & employees at all times
• Work late show hours, weekends or overtime as needed
• Work effectively under a high level of pressure & demanding time lines
• Must be 18 years of age
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• Festival, Film or Television production experience is highly desirable
• Backgrounds in management, team lead, security, military or project management are a plus
• Experience with radio protocol is beneficial but is not required
• Strong supervisory, leadership, and communication skills
• Energy, enthusiasm & people skills
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
• Physically able to sustain prolonged periods of walking or standing in all weather conditions
• Must have open availability on event days & have no conflicting bookings or employment shifts
• Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours and travel to events as required
• Must have clean driving record, valid driver's license & car insurance
• May need to use personal vehicle to travel to work engagements, both local & out of town
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rez5x2-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.