WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at music group and label coordination? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and experience in the record label space. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac Events is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Operations Coordinator to join the Insomniac Music Group team in Los Angeles. This position will be hands-on experience in an exciting, fast-pace, friendly and inspired setting. This position reports to the Operations Manager and Director. This is not a remote position.
• Submit Accounts Receivable invoices to manager for approval while cataloguing and allocating new expenses
• Generate artist & client statements
• Meta-data entry, catalogue management and administrative tasks
• Coordinate new artist ingestion and basic release set up
• Coordinate influencer research and analysis
• Day-to-day management of merchandise with physical product inventory
• Coordinate with pub & sync team on various initiatives
• Other responsibilities and projects as provided by Operations Manager and Director.
• 2+ years of experience working in label and radio or related Entertainment Industry experience
• Passion for Electronic Dance Music a must
• Keen ability to work on a variety of projects at various stages and scopes
• Ability to general original ideas, and to think creatively about how to communicate them to audiences
• Extensive knowledge of subjects relevant to specific dance genres
• Knowledge of the label and radio market
• Proficient uses of variety of metadata entry and recording equipmen
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects
• Excellent communication skills: both in person and digital and online platforms
• Demonstrated experience managing time, cost, risk, quality, resources, assets, and changing requirements
• Experience in promoting offline events and music a plus
• Working knowledge of web and mobile technologies, rich media, social, CMS, and technical platforms
• Proficiency in MAC/PC
• Well versed in Microsoft Office Suite and Google docs
• Proficient in project management tools (i.e., MS Project, JIRA, Basecamp)
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5z4oz-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.