WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at marketing coordination? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of marketing space. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac Events is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Marketing Coordinator to join the team in Calabasas, CA. The Marketing Coordinator will be a pivotal support role assisting with the day to day duties and tasks assigned by the Marketing Manager. This position reports to the Marketing Manager. This is not a remote position.
• Coordinate, track, and organize creation of marketing assets
• Coordinate with internal teams on organization including digital graphics, print, animation, and video
• Partner with team to brainstorm and manage content schedules for social media channels
• Pursue emerging media platforms for department education and forward-thinking marketing approaches to generate additional event exposure
• Track and distribute all promotional tickets used for concert contesting for assigned events
• Coordinate grass roots level marketing campaigns using retail, street teams and local media partnerships for assigned events
• Partner with graphic design team on creating collateral for show promotion, including but not limited to digital and street team needs
• Coordinate marketing needs for assigned events
• Support department administrative tasks and meeting calendar coordination
• Execute day to day tasks as needed and special projects as assigned
• Some travel may be required (economy)
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
• Some experience with digital and social marketing
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and familiarity with project management software
• Detail-oriented and able to coordinate multiple work streams under deadline pressure
• Ability to take initiative and be a proactive problem solver
• Knowledge of the principles of target marketing
• General knowledge of live entertainment and Insomniac brands/shows
• Knowledge of concert promotion and live event business is a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint), Asana, and Google programs
• Coachable, feedback-hungry, and an up-for-any task mindset
• Enthusiasm for dance music and live events
• Well-versed in emerging digital media trends
• Adventurous and voracious consumer of music – you know what our potential audience is listening to, and what gets them excited
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to travel to work during holidays, evenings and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g40x8y-35-172-224-102-42 in your application.