WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at providing exceptional customer service? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of helping others. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac is looking for a Ground Control and Headliner Experience Team Member to provide an exceptional experience to headliners. This position will report to Ground Control and Headliner Experience Managers.
• Welcome attendees at entrances and make everyone aware of Ground Control's presence and purpose
• Abide by assigned shift schedule, pump water at the free water refill stations and patrol the event zones at correct times with assigned group mates
• Learn how to operate a two-way radio and perform emergency medical calls
• Listen attentively to the radio and respond immediately to specific calls and requests
• Assist distressed individuals when they are in need of a helping hand
• Memorize information provided by the event website, festival guide and staff guide to share with attendees
• Understand evacuation procedures and locate safe refuge locations prior to the opening of each show
• Provide support at entrance areas using megaphones to assist Headliners with directional support
• Customer service-related work experience is preferred
• Experience using radios and ability to work under pressure in stressful environments is required
• Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines
• Must be able to professionally interact with all levels of individuals in a courteous manner and de-escalate situations before they become unpleasant.
• Must be able to stand on your feet for up to four hours at a time and walk long distances
• Must be able to lift up to 20lbs
• Must be able to walk up/down stairs
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to frequently travel to work events during holidays, evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.