WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at exceptional customer service? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the all things to do with human resources and company culture. Is this you? Read on…
This role will support the Insomniac Apparel Group division where we make apparel and accessories for all music festivals and record labels and artist collabs, as well as two streetwear brands: iconic 90s LA streetwear label Freshjive, and newly launched Insomniac LTD. The Apparel Group is moving into a new headquarters in the Arts District, and is looking for an experienced Facility Coordinator to help run the site.
The Facility Coordinator will be the first point of contact help ensure an optimal working environment for both employees and guests. To be successful in this role, you should have a pleasant personality, be able to effectively problem solve in an emergency, consistently evaluate, and streamline office operations and be comfortable with multitasking. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus. The Facility Coordinator will report to the Facilities Supervisor.
• BE AWESOME AND FRIENDLY
• Greet and welcome guests
• Monitor and document traffic flow within the building for contract tracing record keeping
• Ensure all individuals inside the building abide by COVID-19 safety protocols
• Conduct health screenings and temperature checks to all individuals entering the building
• Daily sanitization of common areas
• SITE OPS
• Ensure front desk and conference areas are tidy and presentable
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and deliveries
• Assist employees with preparing packages for delivery and pick up
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access (doors, cameras)
• Order office supplies, printer ink, coffee pods, snacks, and PPE while keeping inventory of stock
• Schedule and coordinate 3rd party services like cleaning crews
• Daily upkeep of kitchens inventory, and cleaning of eating areas
• General basic level servicing of communal office equipment.
• Upkeep of maintenance and building repairs records
• Liaise with facilities personnel, IT and HR at main Insomniac HQ as needed
• Be proactive in suggesting ways to consolidate and clean out areas of the office
• At times, assist with our Enterprise IT efforts when onboarding/offboarding employees, basic end user support requests, general application data management and upkeep of existing IT inventory for this specific location
• Keep apparel storage and sample areas clean and organized, assisting with inventory as needed
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• Support Senior Project Manager with trafficking tasks
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Take notes in key meetings, as needed
• Coordinate and support all social events held within the building
• Proven work experience as a Facilities Assistant, Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
• Self-Starter and Go-Getter.
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
• Professional attitude and appearance.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Willingness to perform physical labor (lifting boxes, moving chairs, etc.).
• Customer service attitude.
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels and busy environments.
• Must be able to lift 50lbs (chairs, tables, etc.).
• May work in drastic temperature climates.
• May work and travel to work during holiday, evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7ok2-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.