WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at facility supervision? Do you have an interest in IT support? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the all things to do with human resources and company culture. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac Events is looking for an experienced Facilities Supervisor that will oversee the maintenance and running operations of our office locations and the designated coordinators. This role will ensure that each building is operating as it should daily by completing daily inspections and conducting proactive and reactive maintenance. In addition, this team will support our Enterprise IT efforts. The Facilities Supervisor will report to the Sr. Manager, Human Resources and the Senior IT Specialist.
• Monitor and manage the major assets and technologies within our buildings to ensure maximum return on investment
• Ensure our buildings are maintained, improved, and managed, and that vendor partnerships are managed
• Consistently evaluate and advise on measures to improve processes that facilitate everyday operations of our three locations - from maintenance requests to room reservations
• Ensure the safety of our building's occupants and visitors by meeting compliance standards and government regulations
• Partner with key individuals to create and maintain each building's health and safety plan
• Oversee the security system, outsourced security staff and fire-prevention systems in each of our buildings
• Source and oversee contracts and service providers for functions such as electrical, plumbing, HVAC, elevators, janitorial and security
• Supervise team of staff across different locations
• Plan for the future by forecasting the facility's upcoming needs and requirements
• Partner with Human Resources to enhance company culture through various activities and events
• Manage and maintain the facilities and social events budget
• Partner with and support our Enterprise IT efforts when onboarding/offboarding employees, basic end user support requests, general application data management and upkeep of existing inventory per location
• Lead the efforts of space planning and office moves
• Deal with emergencies as they arise
• Ad hoc projects as assigned
• Preferred certification in Facilities Management
• Strong interest in Enterprise IT support
• Proven work experience with managing vendor contracts and collecting bids on special projects.
• Strong interpersonal skills necessary for communicating with employees, upper management, vendors, and guests through email, phone, text, and in-person.
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong procurement and negotiation skills
• Proven ability to motivate, mentor and lead team members.
• Proven experience with taking on and leading new initiatives and projects.
• Must be passionate about delivering consistent excellence.
• Must be willing to travel to and from Calabasas, CA / Los Angeles Art's District / North Las Vegas.
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels and busy environments.
• Must be able to lift 50lbs (chairs, tables, etc.).
• May work in drastic temperature climates.
• May work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roemk3-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.