Insomniac - Escape Halloween 2022 Seasonal Credential Staff
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Are you passionate about helping others and assisting with credential operations? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and credential operations. Sounds like you? Then keep reading...
We are seeking Credential Staff to work directly with management to execute Credential Ops.
• Act as the first face of Insomniac for staff check in
• Check government issued IDs to ensure proper identification of all personnel entering site
• Promptly solve issues that arise by utilizing resources and clear communication
• Proactively seek out errors in credential uploads and fix them before staff arrival
• Act as a key-holder for the credential office, ensuring safety and security
• Assist in administrative tasks as needed
• Ensure materials get inventoried and transported back to warehouse
• Extremely organized, with an eye for detail
• Multi-tasker who thrives under pressure
• Strong verbal and written skills / phone etiquette and communication skills
• Must be motivated with an ''Everything is possible'' attitude
• Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small
• The ability to professionally interact with all levels of individuals in a courteous manner, and to de-escalate situations before they become unpleasant
• Employee must know and follow job safety procedures, attend required health and safety training's, proactively promote safety at work, and promptly report actual and potential accidents and injuries
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnjmjk-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.