Insomniac - BOO! Seattle 2023 Seasonal Production Runner
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at running tasks? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the live event space. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Production Runner to support the responsibilities of Insomniac's Back of House Department. This position reports to the Back of House Manager. This is not a remote position.
• Provide transportation for various personnel throughout the show day, such as hotel and airport pickups and drop offs using either personal car or company-provided vehicle
• Run errands such as department meals, laundry, grocery shopping, package delivery, equipment rentals, coffee runs, etc.
• Coordinate large take-out orders with local restaurants, purchasing, retrieving, and distributing to touring personnel
• Coordinate large shopping lists from local grocery stores, deliver to the venue
• Assist production staff with general production-related duties
• Maintain cash and receipts for expense reimbursement and reconciliation
• Provide local area information to touring staff
• Pick up and drop off company-rented 15-passenger and cargo vans
• Light administrative duties such as making copies, posting signs and cash reconciliation
• Confidentiality is very critical to the role
• Various special projects and tasks assigned
• 21 years of age or older
• Valid driver's license with a good driving record and fully insured
• Safe driving habits a must
• Operational cell phone
• Friendly and personable, works well with others but also able to work independently
• Punctual, reliable, responsible, professional and courteous
• Able to work a long day (typical show day runs anywhere to 10 to 18 hours)
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r75xjp-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.