WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at budgeting and production accounting? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the production finance space. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac Events is seeking a highly motivated Production Runner who is responsible for various 'errands' associated with the production and operations of various shows. This position will report to the Back of House Operations Manager.
• Provide transportation for various personnel throughout the show day, such as hotel and airport pickups and drop offs using either personal car or company-provided vehicle
• Run errands such as department meals, laundry, grocery shopping, package delivery, equipment rentals, coffee runs, etc.
• Coordinate large take-out orders with local restaurants, purchasing, retrieving and distributing to touring personnel
• Coordinate large shopping lists from local grocery stores, deliver to the venue
• Assist production staff with general production-related duties
• Maintain cash and receipts for expense reimbursement and reconciliation
• Provide local area information to touring staff
• Pick up and drop off company-rented 15-passenger and cargo vans
• Light administrative duties such as making copies, posting signs and cash reconciliation
• Confidentiality is very critical to the role
• Various special projects and tasks assigned
• 21 years of age or older
• Valid driver's license with a good driving record and fully insured
• Safe driving habits a must
• Operational cell phone
• Friendly and personable, works well with others but also able to work independently
• Punctual, reliable and responsible
• Professional and courteous
• Able to work a long day (typical show day runs about 16 to 18 hours)
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Large personal vehicle, SUV or mini-van a big plus, but not mandatory
• Thorough knowledge of the local area a big plus, but not mandatory
• Be a self-motivated individual who possesses a ''roll up the sleeves attitude'' and a ''hands-on'' style, as well as the aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced, results- oriented environment
• Bring a passion for accomplishment and success and set high standards for performance
• Be consensus-driven, yet have the ability to stand his/her ground on issues that are important to the continued success of the organization or even when popular thinking sways otherwise
• Value team-work and collaboration. Exhibit a participatory and inclusive work style
• Advanced excel skills required, knowledge of Teamwork Project Management Software and Oracle is a plus.
• Possess a style that facilitates the sharing of knowledge and the building of teams
• Demonstrate the highest level of personal ethics and professional integrity
• Travel up to 50%
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates on job sites in various regions of the United States and Mexico
• Must be willing to frequently work and travel to events during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines and work events
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7qwy-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.