WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at warehouse management? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the event management space. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac Events is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Assistant Warehouse Manager This is not a remote position.
• Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to project execution.
• Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
• Work with temporary staffing agencies and reconcile invoices.
• Supervise and ensure team is meeting production and operations goals.
• Communicate consistently with Warehouse Manager and senior management and departmental staff.
• Follow and enforce all company protocols.
• Build warehouse projected schedules and timeline standards for completion of warehouse goals.
• Partner with our Inventory & Supply Chain Specialist to ensure accuracy of data integration.
• Collaborate with production, experience, operations, and fabrication to identify gaps, supply chain requirements, and asset levels for direct, deadstock, and expandable material.
• Conduct detailed hands-on training to all levels to ensure all inventory best practices, work instructions, and process flows are followed.
• Identify inventory management process gaps and assist in implementing new inventory processes including pre-approved corrective actions to drive compliance.
• Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of projects.
• Assist with accurate job costing dependent on labor allocation to various projects.
• Complete other duties, including special projects, as assigned by management and to support the warehouse team.
• Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
• Liaise with the Night Owl Transportation to ensure that requested shipments and deliveries are loaded/unloaded and delivered on time.
• Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or relatable management experience
• 3+ years of experience in the successful implementation of a platform
• 3+ years of experience with managing the success of a project from infancy to completion.
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word | Zoom and other video conferencing software
• Advanced knowledge of Google Suite: Docs, Sheets, Drive, Forms, Meet
• Advanced knowledge of Apple products: Pages, Numbers, iPad, Keynote
• Organizational and analytical experience.
• Proficient knowledge of the technical architecture of web applications.
• Willingness to learn new systems and ensure their success.
• Ability to lift, assemble and quality control inspect various inventory items.
• Proficiency in various heavy equipment such as forklift/scissor lift
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to frequently travel to work events during holidays, evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
• Ability to stand during entire shift, excluding meal and rest periods
• Ability to move and lift 55 pounds
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to bend/twist at the waist and knees
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to function is a fast-paced environment, under substantial pressure
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r17voe-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.