Box Office Attendant
Las Vegas, NV
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at art coordination? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the art operations. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac is looking for a art ops production manager, this position will report to the Art Curator.
• Advance with all artist teams their needs for heavy equipment, water/ice deliveries, catering and lodging, build schedules, dead trailer needs, credentials, etc.
• Coordinate build schedules and assist in managing crew on site.
• Handle all credential changes for Art teams.
• Oversee Art Ops staff schedules to provide time clocks to payroll.
• Manage the organization and distribution of per diems.
• Ensure meal and break times are adhered to for the Art Ops team.
• Provide delivery schedules for all coordinating teams to ensure a smooth load-in and out of the venue.
• Facilitate supply runs as needed and keeping organized documentation of purchases with receipts.
• Work with artist teams on site to ensure successful builds.
• Communicate with artist teams on-site to help solve issues that arise.
• Manage team compliance with Art Curator of all health and safety guidelines set forth by Insomniac.
• Bachelor's degree, or related experience
• 3+ years of experience in art/event operations
• 2+ years of management experience is required, including managing, developing and leading teams as well as optimizing and reorganizing teams to most effectively meet business needs
• Advanced technical skills in Microsoft Office
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to frequently travel to work events during holidays, evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.