Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 ''Game of the Year'' awards and 100 ''Editor's Choice'' awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
As a UX Designer at Infinity Ward, you will use your user experience approach and creative design skills to build compelling and accessible interfaces for our games. You will contribute to the vision for how players experience the game for both online as well as single player experiences. You will work directly with the UX team, UX Lead and the wider UX/UI team to ensure that the game's interface is easily understood and support the goals of the game.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Collaborate with the team to translate game systems and gameplay user experience goals into intuitive interfaces that support and enhance the game experience.
• Create conceptual wireframes, user flows diagrams and low-fidelity prototypes to communicate design concepts for discussion and testing purposes.
• Produce finished design specifications with detailed requirements and use cases for final game user interface, including in-game UI (e.g. HUD).
• Help implement design specifications to shippable quality.
• 2+ years of experience as an interface or user experience designer for games, software, mobile or web applications.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and a solid understanding of user-centered design principles to design a complete interface for all game features that is functional, usable, appealing, and accessible.
• Awareness of trends in hardware and operating systems, interface design, interactive design, and competitive software to help identify opportunities for innovation.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present ideas and specifications to a broad range of team members from different disciplines.
• Solid skills with Figma, Framer, Sketch, Adobe XD or similar program.
• Implementation experience: LUA, C++, ActionScript, React JS, Unity etc.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjvv82-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.