Infinity Ward is looking for exceptional developers to join our studio. As part of the Technical Art Team, you will work closely with Technical Artists , Content Developers and Engineers from every department . You will implement and support various workflows that enable our Artists and Technical Artists to author and produce high quality, world-class content.
We're looking for awesome developers to grow our team . W e want to hear from you!
• I mprove editing tools and pipelines whether stand alone, or in DCC applications , to help content developers iterat e more effective ly at a higher quality bar.
• I mprove how content developers search for and filter content for use in game more effectively – allowing for them to find the highest quality and fit-for-purpose assets they require .
• Provide u ser tools around
our c ontent library to help artists make higher quality choices when adding assets to our levels .
• I mpr o ve and maintain core libraries , modules , and API 's the Tech Art t eam uses – primarily supporting Python development across many of our internal tools and DCC applications.
• Implement data gathering solutions to help inform quality decision making around efficient content sharing and the size of the installed game.
• Experience implementing and supporting tools for content developers in a game production environment.
• Ability to manage and maintain Python tool environments as used in production pipelines.
• Strong ability to provide and support creative solutions for content developers in different areas of the content pipeline.
• Proficiency in Python , C++, C# , or equivalent.
• B.S. in Computer Science and/or Mathematics or equivalent work experience
• Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills .
• Excellent o ral and written communication skills .
• Experience with the Havok content tools a plus.
''We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.''
About Infinity Ward
Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 ''Game of the Year'' awards and 100 ''Editor's Choice'' awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare. Infinity Ward employs more than 250 people in Woodland Hills, CA, just outside of Los Angeles.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbj1ko-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.