Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 ''Game of the Year'' awards and 100 ''Editor's Choice'' awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone. Infinity Ward employs more than 250 people in Woodland Hills, Calif., just outside of Los Angeles.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision Blizzard. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
Come work with the team that brought you Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Warzone!
Infinity Ward is currently seeking a talented Technical Artist for a highly visible, yet unannounced AAA project.
This is an opportunity to join a game development team at the top of the industry and work with the best gaming talent in the world.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Become skilled at our pipeline and aid our team in being the first line of defense in supporting our content developers in their work
• Take on various content tasks that require more technical skill to achieve
• Troubleshoot issues with content developers and advise on best courses of action
• Help support our content development tools for outsourcing partners
• Write scripts and tools in our supported applications and process content as needed
• Work with other developers to capture and document best practices in our pipeline for continuing education of our staff
• 2+ years game development experience
• 2+ shipped games
• Solid understanding of runtime and pipeline game systems and rendering technologies
• Ability to debug and solve issues dealing with game content both in the pipeline and at runtime
• Ability to write new scripts and support existing scripts in a production environment – Python, or similar
• Ability to work in, and script tools in applications like Maya, 3DS Max, Blender, Substance, Photoshop, & Houdini
• Ability to diagnose and advise on shading, lighting, and performance issues
• Basic 3D Math skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to work with and support other content developers
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkpep-3-239-118-166-42 in your application.