The ideal candidate is a highly motivated Technical Animator who is especially interested in rigging weapons as well as props and vehicles. A strong understanding of the skinning process and human anatomy is a plus.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Assist the Tech Animation team at Infinity Ward with weapon, prop, and vehicle rigging and asset creation tasks.
• Collaborate with the Weapon Art team to help create assets that meet our technical and animation requirements.
• Minimum Requirements:
• Proficiency in Maya
• Strong understanding of human anatomy
• Strong attention to detail
• 1+ years of experience in the video game industry
• 1+ years of experience as a Technical Animator
• Experience with cloth simulation
• Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python)
• Strong demo reel consisting of sophisticated weapon, character, vehicle, prop rigging and skinning work
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d889wx-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.