Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 ''Game of the Year'' awards and 100 ''Editor's Choice'' awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
Infinity Ward is looking for a talented and passionate Senior Producer to join our high-caliber team. The Senior Producer will work closely with stakeholders across the studio and the publisher to ensure the very best game is produced on-time and within budget.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Collaborating with Directors and Leads to establish long term feature schedules, milestone definitions and phase/sprint goals
• Driving the development of game features and content from concept to completion, often on multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Understanding and communicating project milestones, task deadlines, and stakeholder feedback to team members across the studio
• Predicting, identifying and proposing solutions for project risks and issues
• Being in constant communication with Leads and Directors to make sure the project expectations are clear and realistic
• Being a part of the team – working with the teams to overcome complex problems, improve product quality and stay on track
• Managing Associate Producers or Production Coordinators with a focus on development, mentorship and long-term career growth
• Being a partner to different Publishing groups including Production, Legal, PR and Marketing
• 5+ years of experience working in the game industry
• Shipped at least one game title
• Comprehensive understanding of game development, from concept to submission and sustained development post launch.
• Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change and deliver against agreed deadlines.
• Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles.
• The ability to confidently articulate and communicate ideas and concepts using outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills
• Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support other team members
• Creative, motivated, focused, passionate, results-oriented
• Passion for games
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g415wq-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.