Woodland Hills, CA
Infinity Ward is looking for a detail-oriented Senior UX Researcher with a passion for games, data science, and the voice of the gamers.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Work closely with game teams and studio leadership to understand franchise goals and strategies
• Design and conduct qualitative studies (usability studies, click-tests etc.), analyze data, and share findings
• Analyze relevant data from mixed research methods (interviews, lab studies, heuristic evaluations, surveys, telemetry)
• Effectively communicate research results to multiple levels of the organization in creative ways that create impact, while providing recommendations and ongoing design consultation
• Develop long-term user research plans for Infinity Ward games
• Create new methodologies for each product's unique gameplay and sensibility while maintaining research quality and process
• Recruit participants through internal or external recruiting methods
• Execute user-tests including setup, breakdown, game review, intake/outtake of participants, recording/reporting of the players' experiences, and other research related activities
• 3+ years experience in user experience research in a fast-paced product environment
• A Bachelor's degree in game development or a field focusing on human subject research (e.g., psychology, human computer interaction, human factors, communications, market research, anthropology, or similar)
• Good interpersonal communication (both written and verbal)
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Adaptable and quick learner that enjoys tackling a large variety of problems
• Must have a passion for video games
• Familiarity with FPS and console games is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88vkk-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.