Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 ''Game of the Year'' awards and 100 ''Editor's Choice'' awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare. Infinity Ward employs more than 250 people in Woodland Hills, Calif., just outside of Los Angeles.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
Infinity Ward is looking for a talented and passionate Senior Producer to join our high-caliber UI/UX team. The Senior Producer will work closely with stakeholders across the studio and the publisher to ensure the very best game is produced on-time and within budget.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Collaborating with Directors and Leads to establish long term feature schedules, milestone definitions and phase/sprint goals
• Driving the development of game features and content from concept to completion, including bug burndown and triage, on multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Understanding and communicating project milestones, task deadlines, and stakeholder feedback to team members across the studio and publishing groups like PR and Marketing
• Predicting, identifying and proposing solutions for project risks and issues
• Being in constant communication with Leads and Directors to make sure the project expectations are clear and realistic
• Being a part of the team – working with the teams to overcome complex problems, improve product quality and stay on track
• Managing Associate Producers or Production Coordinators with a focus on development, mentorship and long-term career growth
• 5+ years of experience working in software, with 2+ years in games
• Experience developing UI/UX features
• Shipped at least one game title or operated a live service game for 1+ years
• Comprehensive understanding of game development, from concept to submission and sustained development post launch
• A mature toolkit of delivery management skills, including knowledge of planning and estimation, prioritization, risk management, change management, and continuous improvement
• Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles
• Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support other team members
• Creative, motivated, focused, passionate, results-oriented
Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
• Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
• 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
• Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
• Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
• If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/.
In the US, the standard base pay range for this role is $97,200.00 - $179,900.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the US and is not applicable to locations outside of the US Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-reb9o0-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.