As a Senior UI Engineer you'll be working on the user interfaces within the latest Call of Duty titles. This is a great opportunity to work with a passionate team that defines and shapes the interface to our players.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Develop, modify, and debug UI software in script and C/C++.
• Deploy, evaluate performance, optimize and test UI software on PC and console platforms.
• Collaborate with other internal departments (art, design, audio, QA, etc.)
• Co-develop and collaborate with other Activision studios.
• Document software and features for internal and external engineering teams.
• Participate in the scheduling, design, performance and code review process.
• Report to UI Lead Engineer.
• Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science, Engineering, or Math related field.
• Shipped at least one game title.
• 6+ years of experience working in the game industry or related field.
• Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support other team members.
• Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Creative, motivated, focused, passionate, results-oriented.
• Demonstrated ability to write efficient, clean, readable, portable, and reliable code.
• Passion for games.
• Experience with console development.
• Aptitude for UX design.
• Familiarity with Lua programming.
About Infinity Ward
Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 ''Game of the Year'' awards and 100 ''Editor's Choice'' awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare. Infinity Ward employs more than 250 people in Woodland Hills, CA, just outside of Los Angeles.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dye2kq-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.