Quality Assurance Video Game Tester
Woodland Hills, CA
Come work with the game industry's brightest to design and implement high level network code for an exciting unannounced title.
This role is for experienced programmers that have a passion for games and experience with online infrastructure design and development.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Maintain and implement integration of first party online services
• Build and expand Activision cross-title service infrastructure
• Optimize and debug game network traffic and improve on existing network architecture
• Proficiency in C and C++
• Strong background and knowledge in server architecture and TCP/IP networking
• Knowledge of networking protocols (UDP) and patterns used for online games
• Understanding of the implementation requirements of client-server and peer-to-peer networking models
• Current generation console programming experience with a reputation for creating clean, efficient, and well tested code
• B.S. in Computer Science and/or Mathematics or equivalent work experience
• Self-motivated with excellent problem solving skills
• Good oral and written skills
• Interest in games, preferably first person shooters
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.