Associate Technical Lighting Artist
Woodland Hills, CA
Senior Narrative Animator (Temporary)
As a Senior Narrative Animator (Temporary), you will be expected to create high fidelity animations that align to our pursuit of ultimate player immersion. This Immersion is achieved with Animations that support the Design Narrative of our games, including Real-Time Action, Cinematics and Dialogue Sequences. The ability to identify and execute the ''feel'' of the Sequences the project dictates, is the prime directive. You will be joining our Passionate and Talented team of Animators who, continue pushing our standards of quality and drive, that echoes throughout our studio. If you're looking for the right environment to display and master your talents, then Infinity Ward is the place for you!
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Use motion capture and hand-keyed techniques to create high-fidelity action, cinematics, dialogue and misc. animations, in real-time, that are used to convey the design narrative of the game.
• Implement and maintain animations using proprietary tools within our game engine.
• Communicate and collaborate with internal and external departments to complete tasks.
• +4 years of Game Development experience.
• A strong passion for Animation, video games, and the entertainment it inspires and draws from.
• A strong ability for hand-keyed animation.
• Excellent Maya Animation experience.
• Possess the ability to take tasks from concept to completion with minimal supervision.
• Collaborative ability to work with multiple people and disciplines to complete tasks.
• Possess the ability to provide and receive feedback from Animators.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.