Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 ''Game of the Year'' awards and 100 ''Editor's Choice'' awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare. Infinity Ward employs more than 250 people in Woodland Hills, Calif., just outside of Los Angeles.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
As a Senior Narrative Animator, you will be expected to create high fidelity animations that align to our pursuit of ultimate player immersion. This Immersion is achieved with animations that support the design narrative of our games, including real-time action, cinematics and dialogue sequences. The ability to identify and execute the ''feel'' of the sequences the project dictates, is the prime directive. You will be joining our passionate and talented team of Animators who continue pushing our standards of quality and drive, that echoes throughout our studio.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Use motion capture and hand-keyed techniques to create high-fidelity action, cinematics, dialogue and misc. animations, in real-time, that are used to convey the design narrative of the game.
• Implement and maintain animations using proprietary tools within our game engine.
• Communicate and collaborate with internal and external departments to complete tasks.
• 4+ years of game development experience.
Knowledge & Skills
• A strong ability in hand-keyed animation.
• Strong Maya animation experience.
• A strong passion for animation, video games, and the entertainment it inspires and draws from.
• Possess the ability to take tasks to completion with high fidelity.
• Collaborative ability to work with multiple people and disciplines to complete tasks.
• Possess the ability to receive and address feedback.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyx183-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.