Senior Quality Assurance Tester
Woodland Hills, CA
Infinity Ward is looking for a Senior Audio Programmer, someone with a strong interest in audio processing and a passion for creating an awesome audio experience. You should be comfortable working with both programmers and audio content creators, as you will be working closely with both teams. Our games have won best sound awards from The Game Awards, MPSE Golden Reel and been nominated for DICE and many others.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Own the audio technology pipeline and custom audio tool set for our proprietary game engine.
• Work with audio designers and programmers to design, prototype, and implement new audio features.
• Develop implementation plans and time estimates for tasks.
• Work with the content team to meet project requirements within performance and memory budgets.
• Support and proactively interface with the audio designers.
• Adhere to team coding standards and best practices.
• Audio programming education or experience.
• 6+ years of professional programming experience.
• Proficiency in C/C++.
• Familiarity with C#.
• Strong communication and teamwork skills.
• Self-motivated, ability to work independently and efficiently under deadlines.
• Strong math skills.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering.
• DSP and 3D audio programming experience.
• Experience with middleware solutions such as Wwise and FMOD.
• Good understanding of multi-threaded programming.
• Experience programming on multiple game consoles.
• Experience with first person shooters and multiplayer action games.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.