Quality Assurance Video Game Tester
Woodland Hills, CA
Infinity Ward is currently seeking a talented Senior AI Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have five or more years of experience in a similar role. This is an opportunity to work on cutting edge AI in the world's premiere FPS franchise. We're looking for someone who comes to the table with new ideas, but has the pragmatism required to ship a video game.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Work with the AI engineering team to craft best-in-class AI technology for our next AAA title.
• Work closely with the design and content teams to bring new AI characters and behaviors to life.
• Collaborate with the animation team to continue improving the visual fidelity of our AI.
• Contribute ideas for new AI architectures and technologies.
• Design, plan, and implement performant and optimized AI systems.
• 5+ years of experience in games, military simulation, or real-time AI.
• 1+ shipped titles working as an AI Engineer.
• Experience with animation technology – blend trees, IK, motion matching.
• Strong design sensibilities and outstanding communication skills.
• Excellent debugging and performance analysis skills.
• A love for competitive FPS play.
• Strong 3D math and algebra skills as they relate to game programming.
• Strong knowledge of C++ programming and practices.
• Use of analytics to guide behavior.
• Single-player AI systems.
• Working in and extending an established code base.
• Have architected (or significantly extended) an AI decision framework.
• Experience with C#.
• Previous experience with scripting languages such as Lua, Python.
About Infinity Ward
Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 ''Game of the Year'' awards and 100 ''Editor's Choice'' awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare. Infinity Ward employs more than 250 people in Woodland Hills, CA, just outside of Los Angeles.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7ome-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.