Senior UX Researcher
Woodland Hills, CA
Infinity Ward is seeking a Production Coordinator to assist our teams in achieving our quality and creative goals for our next game. The Production Coordinator will work closely with our Development Managers and Development Directors to maintain milestone schedules, track feature and content status, and communicate team progress to the rest of the studio. The Production Coordinator will gain insight into our AAA game production processes and play a key role in facilitating those processes to provide our teams with what they need to excel.
The role of Production Coordinator requires candidates to be excellent and persuasive communicators, capable of dealing with a wide variety of internal and external partners. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn and willing to take on any challenge that will help their team. Production Coordinator candidates must thrive in a challenging and ambiguous environment, take direction well, and be calm under pressure.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Provide hands-on support to our development teams such as organizing playtests, taking notes, updating schedules, and sending out studio-wide communications to report team progress.
• Assist in task and bug tracking and management through our internal tools.
• Facilitate communication across our development teams and external partners.
• Find opportunities to help your team focus on doing what they do best.
• Help make our games better by participating in internal playtests and communicating feedback to the relevant stakeholders.
• 0 – 2 years of experience in game, film, or technology development
• Desire to pursue a career in game production.
• General understanding of project management fundamentals (e.g. scheduling, tracking, reporting).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Experience with a variety of project management tools (JIRA, Confluence, Shotgun, Microsoft Project experience is a plus).
• Took on a role as Producer / Project Manager for a creative project (e.g. school project, indie game, film, commercial, etc.).
• Knowledge of specific project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, etc.
• Active video game player across a variety of genres, especially FPS games
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.