Infinity Ward is looking for a dedicated Principal Animation Engineer with a strong interest in crafting high fidelity, scalable animation systems and behaviors. From sophisticated gunplay and locomotion to solidifying our characters in the environments they inhabit, the successful candidate will be ready to tackle the wide variety of engineering challenges vital to deliver believability and style across diverse situations and game modes.
• Work with animators and other engineers to design, prototype, and implement new features to continuously improve our character fidelity and believability at ever increasing scale and complexity.
• Develop and upgrade workflows to allow the efficient building, improvement and debugging of animation behaviors by animators and engineers alike.
• Support and proactively collaborate with team members at Activision studios across the world.
• 8+ years of professional programming experience with a focus on skeletal animation.
• Proficiency in C/C++ in multithreaded environments
• Strong 3D math and linear algebra.
• Experience programming on multiple game consoles.
• Experience with first person shooters and multiplayer action games.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r79ym6-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.