Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 ''Game of the Year'' awards and 100 ''Editor's Choice'' awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare. Infinity Ward employs more than 250 people in Woodland Hills, Calif., just outside of Los Angeles.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
As a Motion Capture Stage Manager, you will continually keep the Motion Capture Stage running at peak performance. You will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations on the mocap stage. As Stage Manager you would work to ensure quality of recorded data and maintain that the data is properly collected and stored. You will collaborate with Producers, Animators, and Engineers to recommend guidance and solutions to best acquire data effectively. This is an amazing opportunity to work with top talent and state-of-the-art technology.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Assist the Director of Motion Capture with developing, maintaining, and advancing the Motion Capture Pipeline.
• Maintain the Motion Capture stage facilities in all aspects, from technological software and hardware to all necessary stage supplies.
• Assist mocap team with cleaning, solving, retargeting, and editing data for delivery.
• Stay up to date with the industry and technology trends.
• 4+ years' experience with Optical Motion Capture technology
• Lightstorm - preferred.
• Motion Analysis
• On-set production experience in motion capture or related entertainment industry; Film, TV, Video Games, VFX...
• Knowledgeable in debugging, bug testing, and problem solving.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Knowledge of 3D software packages
• Motion Builder
• Physically capable and mentally creative, to find solutions for set building and construction.
• 4+ years' experience with processing 3D optical data.
• Familiar working with video reference and audio feeds.
• Thrives in fast paced environments
• Loves complex and creative problem solving
• Consistently looking for improvements to efficiency
• Flexible and able to work in a frequently changing environment
• Able to recognize the needs of the development team before, during and after all motion capture sessions
• Knowledge of rigging 3D characters
• Knowledge of scripting languages
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xv59-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.