Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 ''Game of the Year'' awards and 100 ''Editor's Choice'' awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare. Infinity Ward employs more than 250 people in Woodland Hills, Calif., just outside of Los Angeles.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
As a Motion Capture Lightstorm Technician (Temporary) you will be expected to create high fidelity 1st person animations that align to our pursuit of ultimate player immersion. This Immersion is achieved with Animations that mirror their real-world counterparts, including Weapon-Handling, Hand-to-Hand Combat and Locomotion. The ability to identify and execute the ''feel'' the project dictates, is the prime directive. You will be joining our Passionate and Talented team of Animators who, continue pushing our standards of quality and drive, that echoes throughout our studio. If you're looking for the right environment to display and master your talents, then Infinity Ward is the place for you!
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Assist the Director of Motion Capture with developing, maintaining, and advancing the Motion Capture pipeline.
• Work with development team to establish project technical requirements.
• Work with engineering team to improve and adapt tools to integrate motion capture.
• Assist Mocap team with cleaning, solving, retargeting and editing data for delivery
• Perform quality control data deliveries.
• Assist with operation of mocap system, constructing sets, streaming Realtime data, prepping actors, and aiming cameras when needed.
• Knowledge of Motion Capture hardware and software (with some or all systems)
• Motion Analysis
• Knowledge of 3D software packages
• Motion Builder
• Knowledge of Motion Capture data acquisition and post-processing pipeline.
• Ability to work with and facilitate the needs of the development team.
• Strong communication skills and a positive attitude under pressure.
• Able to recognize the needs of the development team before, during and after the motion capture shoot.
• Flexible and able to work in a frequently changing environment.
• Stay up to date with the industry and technology trends.
• Knowledgeable in debugging, bug testing, and problem solving.
• Knowledge of rigging 3D characters
• Knowledge of scripting languages
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4wxqv-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.