Environment Art Producer / Manager
Woodland Hills, CA
Infinity Ward is currently seeking a Loyalty Program Manager who will have the unique opportunity to develop, launch, and manage Infinity Ward's loyalty and cross-sell marketing programs, ensuring that Infinity Ward builds and maintains a best-in-class customer experience throughout the player lifecycle.
Working cross-functionally across marketing, business intelligence and product development, the Loyalty Program Manager will be instrumental in driving player engagement and retention, making recommendations that drive increased loyalty and reporting on the progress and effectiveness of our programs.
Reporting to our GM/Studio Head this role will have significant customer impact, bolstering customer experience and engagement.
The ideal candidate should be a self-motivated and analytical marketing manager, able to thrive in a fast-paced, results driven environment. You will be a problem-solver with the ability to partner with cross-functional teams and external partners, with a genuine commitment to improving the player experience.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Develop a long-term loyalty program for player's with repeated purchase.
• Develop an understanding of Infinity Ward's business environment, goals and strategies for our products.
• Perform competitive/player analysis and identify gaps and opportunities.
• Collaborate with other teams across the business to develop and improve processes, ensuring that our workflows deliver great products to support agents and players around the world.
• Conduct research, stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions, and analysis on related projects.
• 5 – 10 years of experience building and launching loyalty programs in the consumer space.
• At least three years of experience as a leader in customer focused programs, with at least two years of experience in customer support.
• Strong analytical and project management skills required.
• Excellent communicator (both written and verbal).
• Passion for gaming and pioneering new programs.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.