Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 ''Game of the Year'' awards and 100 ''Editor's Choice'' awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and hardworking development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
Infinity Ward, developer of Call of Duty Modern Warfare, is seeking a motivated Lead UI Engineer.
As a Lead UI Engineer you will work on the user interfaces for the latest Call of Duty titles. This is a great opportunity to work with a passionate team that defines and shapes the interface to our players.
This team operates in a fast-paced environment and priorities can change often. This role includes the following responsibilities:
• Coach and mentor engineers.
• Collaborate with other departments (art, design, audio, QA, etc.).
• Co-develop and collaborate with other Activision studios.
• Participate in the scheduling, design, performance and code review process.
• Design and architect UI systems and frameworks.
• Develop, modify, and debug UI software in script and C/C++.
• Deploy, evaluate performance, optimize, and test UI software on PC and console platforms.
• Able to collaborate, coordinate, and communicate with partner teams.
• Able to define and manage team's work and manage change.
• Passion and capability to manage and grow a team.
• Creative, motivated, focused, passionate, results-oriented.
• Write efficient, clean, readable, portable, and reliable code.
• Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science, Engineering, or Math related field.
• Experience working in the game industry or related field.
• Experience with console development.
• Aptitude for UX design.
• Familiarity with Lua programming.
''We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d500bz-18-208-187-128-42 in your application.