Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 ''Game of the Year'' awards and 100 ''Editor's Choice'' awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare. Infinity Ward employs more than 250 people in Woodland Hills, Calif., just outside of Los Angeles.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
We are currently seeking an experienced Lead Multiplayer Level Designer to work on our new FPS. Previous experience leading a highly talented team of multi-player focused designers while also providing a portfolio heavy on MP: FPS game and level design work is paramount. If you live for kick-ass MP gaming, can motivate a team, and have shipped AAA titles with awesome design aesthetics, then we are looking for you!
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Must have proven track record of building striking levels using proprietary tools such as Radiant, Unreal, Source, Max, Maya, or similar within the game industry.
• Led a team of MP level designers from design concept through planning, iterating, play testing, and polishing of MP levels.
• Worked with designers to envision, design and manage MP design and meta game features and overall vision of game.
• Must have experience in 3D modeling with the ability to show detailed and polished geometry.
• Ability to conceptualize design ideas and communicate those ideas to the team.
• Minimum of 2 AAA shipped titles in a Lead or Director role.
• A strong passion for and experience with First Person Shooters.
• Ability to motivate a team with positive leadership.
• Ability to conceptualize original game mechanics and level settings, and push them through to completion.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• The ability to quickly learn new engines and game technologies.
• Ability to dissect level and game design in recent games (discuss what you like/don't like).
• Strong documentation skills (show your organizational skills through your design docs).
• Background or education in game design, architecture, or traditional art a big plus.
• MOD Community experience a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0e241-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.